Monday, August 6, 2007

Is it possible to clone a Queen?

Ways the Queen and I are alike:

Birthday (close)
Me: 3/81
Queen B: 3/80

Sibling's b-day (freakishly close)
Me: 4/84 (sister)
Queen B: 4/83 (brother)

Born/raised (as in we grew up in the same city - close)
Me: So Cal
Queen B: Dallas

Hubby's b-day (freakish)
Me: 12/79
Queen B: 12/69

First Date (alike if you focus on the month)
Me: 3/02
Queen B: 3/97

Engagement Month (close but not quite - the Queen had the longest engagement on the planet!)
Me: July
Queen B: August

Wedding (not so much alike)
Me: 8/04
Queen B: 3/05

Nickname for the hubby (close)
Me: Bunny
Queen B: Honey

Shoe Size (close)
Me: 8.5
Queen B: 9.5

Height (not so close)
Me: 5'6"
Queen B: 5'9"

Birth Weight (same!)
Me: 9lbs 8 oz
Queen B: 9 1/2 lbs (you do the math!)

Reason we're addicted to blogging and Big Brother (SAME!)
Me: Kim!
Queen B: Kim!

Age moved into First House we owned (same)
Me: 24
Queen B: 24

AIM icon (same)
Me: blue butterfly
Queen B: blue butterfly

Favorite drink at Starbucks (similar but not so much)
Me: cold - any tea/hot - white chocolate mocha or chai tea latte
Queen B: cold - iced green tea/hot - cafe mocha or hot passion tea

HS activities (geeky dancers)
Me: dance, colorguard, AP classes, work
Queen B: dance, student congress, honor society, work

First date with now hubby
Me: TGI Fridays and pool
Queen B: TGI Fridays (they both worked there)

Pets under 15 pounds
Me: 2 boys - cat and dog
Queen B: 2 girls - both dogs

Favorite activities the hubbies share:
Seinfeld, video games, bowling, spending time with their amazing wives :)

Random things:
Love our Hondas!

Ways we are NOT alike:
The Queen likes fish - yuck!

You know you want to play too - are you like us?

6 comments:

Queen B said...

this soooo makes me worry that I do have some clones out there! or that I am a clone!

Jane said...

I worked at TGI Fridays :)

Anonymous said...

Jenn I think you forget. you only weighed 8 lbs 9 1/2 oz. that was big enough

Kim Thomas said...

I didn't know you guys were on AIM!

Jenn Ann said...

Ooops sorry Mom...I was dyslexic on my birth weight.

Of course we're on AIM...and we were both SO creative with out blog addresses too!

Ann said...

That's great. Wow...you are a couple of young chicks!

I share height and shoe size with the Queen!

I am also addicted to blogging because of Kim!

I was in the colorguard in HS, but that was a LONG time ago! LOL

I'm with the Queen on the fish thing...I love fish!