Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BBB 10.22 (Sunday's episode)

Poor Jerry! He was so sad and desperate before the HOH.

I LOVED watching Dan and Memphis argue with Renny over the time zones. Classic!

The montage of Keesha's laugh...also a classic moment.

The HOH competition was super hard! Memphis' comment that "At least Dan was winning. Because (I) suck", literally made me LOL. However, Jerry winning HOH just made things VERY interesting. HOWEVER, this also means that there's no way he's going to survive next week. Yay!

With Keesha and Dan nominated, I am NOT happy! Let's hope Dan wins POV and Renny goes up. I'm pretty sure Renny would go home.

2 comments:

Queen B said...

OMG, that time zone discussion was hilarious and painful.

Keesha's laugh segment almost caused the hubby to make me turn the channel. so annoying

Jerry can still survive next week if he wins POV, right?

I'm kinda wanting Memphis to go home, but that's a long shot.

KFuj said...

Renny realizing she was wrong about her own time zone was priceless! Dan and Memphis making fun of her was so fuuny! Mr.Kfuj likes Keesha until she opens her mouth to talk, the laughing was so funny but he too was getting annoyed!