Monday, September 29, 2008

What the heck have I been doing?!

With my general absence from blogging lately, you might be thinking that I've accomplished everything on my Goal list - not so much! While I did have another jam packed weeked of Oktoberfesting, funeral/family time, and walking the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure at Fashion Island, not much has been accomplished:

Clean & organize our garage - nope
Clean out and organize all of our closets - nope, just bought more clothes to fill them!
Continue to contemplate getting my MBA - still contemplating
Get down to a size 8 - not yet
Go to the gym 4 days a week - nope, but I argue that my polka-ing and walking should count for something!
Paint the Kitchen and Dining Room - thinking of delegating this to the renter in exchange for a rent discount
Print, frame/album, & backup pictures for the last year - nope, but I did print and album vacation photos!
Read at least 2 books a month - so far so good. I'm also attempting to add some of the Classics...struggling to get into Wurthering Heights. Emphasis on struggling.

I have lots of posts pending...I just need to get the pictures uploaded first...

5 comments:

Queen B said...

hmmmm. yep, we might be the same person ;)

my favorite JennAnn quote of the day: "my calves are SCREAMING at me. too much polka and walking this weekend"

Too much polka is never a good thing.

Jinjer said...

Busy times...I totally feel you!

Ruth Anne said...

so you can put picture taking on your done list...

Ann said...

I understand completely! With school, work and doctors appts, etc., I'm right there with you. Nothing on my list is getting done!

Kim Thomas said...

congrats on the walk!