Thursday, September 4, 2008

BBB 10.24

Jerry's outfit: red hat, burgundy A&M shirt, teal shorts.

Did anyone else notice that right after Jerry talked crap to Keesha about Memphis playing all sides, he turned around and followed suit?

Watching the catty girls in the jury house was just sad.

Did Ollie really say that he'd have April with him for the rest of his life? It's a showmance!

How big of a ham is Renny? She's totally quirky, but she definitely grew on me!

I am going to have to watch the HOH competition online because McCain's speech screwed up the recording. :(

3 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Hey, I did flash through channels and saw the old guy fall in the pool.

Queen B said...

I definitely grew to like Renny, too. Sad she's leaving. I really want Memphis out.

The girls in the jury houses were such biatches about Keesha. Jealous that she's hotter, obviously.

Jerry... why the A&M shirt. I'm going to have to research if he went there.

KFuj said...

I want Dan out! I was sad to see Renny go but wont miss you crazy outfits/hair/make-up anymore.

I am glad Renny made it to the jury house before Keesha so Renny can protect Keesha when she gets kicked out.

Jerry's outfit was awful. I missed the HOH too.