Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

Rachel (of Rachel Made Me Do This fame) is currently in Maui celebrating her birthday and anniversary. If she's not having a fantastic time, I'm very surprised!

It was only when trying to find a picture of Rachel to add to this post that I realized I had more pictures of Kim and I together, than of Rach and I. Please keep in mind that Rachel and I have spent 40 hours a week in the same office building, and averaged going to lunch together at least once a week, for the last 5 years. Not so subtley, I cornered her in the office and had someone take a picture of us shortly before she left for the airport. Rach, this is why :)


Rach, thank you for being such a great friend!! I still blame you for my addiction to blogging though :) Let's try to take more pictures together this year!

6 comments:

Jinjer said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!! Hope you are having a blast in Maui!

KFuj said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Have an amazing trip!

Queen B said...

yay... Happy Birthday, Rachel!

love office pics ;)

Rach said...

Thanks Jenn! My B-day was great here is paradise!

Paula said...

Happy birthday!

Kim Thomas said...

Love it! Happy Birthday!