Monday, September 15, 2008

My Winning Photo

Well, I'm declaring it the winner of the competition at least!

I understand that it's not great photography, but it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!! I was at a great little bar in Chino Hills on Friday night with my sister, hubby and some friends drowning the terrible week I'd had with a few beers and shots. (My hangover the next day reminded me why I don't mix shots with beer, anyhow back to the story.)

Out of nowhere, 3 little old ladies walk in and head on back to where they were doing karaoke. They sat down at a table and were there for about half an hour before getting up and leaving. Instantly, my sister and I KNOW that capturing these three little old ladies in the bar (where my 27 year old hubby was one of the oldest people present) will virtually guarantee my victory since the photo that would have surely won, was taken on my vacation prior to the official start of the contest. I'll post that here too since I love it!

Why do I love these so much? They are part of the series that Kim1Champ started with the three little old ladies at the airport (however I cannot for the life of me find that post). Apparently little old ladies travel in packs of three - which of course makes me happy!

4 comments:

Queen B said...

too funny. I love posts with pics from the bar ;)

Jinjer said...

Love the old lady pics!!

Kim Thomas said...

I love packs of 3 and 4. As far as the winning photo, I will comment after the winner is crowned.

Jane said...

Kim is so discrete