Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's the 2nd Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

What time is it? Oktoberfest! Oh how I love me some polka and good beer!

Oktoberfests that I will be attending this year:
Phoenix Club in Anaheim 9/26
Phoenix Club in Anaheim 10/3 (possibly the 4th too with Pickle)
Big Bear Lake Convention Center 10/18-19

What do all of these Fests have in common? The Express Band! They played at our wedding and are wonderful! (They play stuff besides polka too.)

Tales of my drunken escapades and general trip shenanigans will be coming to future posts. If you are lucky, photos will be included. ;) You're all welcome to join me! Oktoberfest attire encouraged, but NO chicken hats please.

9 comments:

Queen B said...

I have Chicken Dance Elmo. Should I bring him?

Kim Thomas said...

Who knew that Oktoberfest was so wonderful? I should show you all the pictures from the Oktoberfest party we threw at work in 1999

Unknown said...

im so in!!!!

Captain Will said...

I will have to provide some video from Landestrachtenfest in Cleveland...once they see my moves, you know they will want to see them live!! :)

Paula said...

I went to Oktoberfest a few times when we lived in Germany. So much fun! The last one I went to, I was about 13. They had a huge carnival! Some totally drunk German came up and hugged me...I was soooooo very freaked out!

Jane said...

I went to an Oktoberfest in San Antonio TX.

They throw a mean party!

Ann said...

Can't wait to hear about the drunken escapades! Please include pics! :)

Jinjer said...

I can't wait to see pics of this!!

Stephanie and Casey said...

yay for oktoberfest! you definitely need to go on oct 4th with pickle since it is to celebrate my birthday!!!