Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BBB 10.23

Poor Jerry falling in the pool...how could you not laugh?

I'm glad Memphis finally started playing the game and making deals.

Dan torturing Renny was far too easy.

POV - How pathetic was Renny? Memphis winning was the perfect scenario. And yes Queen B, I did notice Jerry's shout out to you and ABBA in his A&M shirt. :)

Happy Birthday Dan!

Memphis is making me nervous because he's playing all sides a little too hard.

I can't wait to see the Jury House!

1 comment:

Queen B said...

is it just me or does Dan look kinda like a skinnier John Mayer when he's rocking his shades?

Holy crap. Why does Jerry wear an A&M t-shirt on the episode where the pool jumps out in front of him?! bring on the Aggie jokes...

If Renny goes home, it's because she sucks at competition.