Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas in November...

But after Thanksgiving!

I got my Christmas present today and I'm already playing with it!!! I got permission since it's also my last and next birthday presents too... it's a Canon Digital Rebel XTi and I LOVE it. I get it before Christmas so that I can practice with it and take pictures at Christmas.

I took a few random pictures of the furries on all of the auto settings and they were EXCELLENT!!! (Bonus - the beeping noise the camera makes when it auto focuses gets their attention so they look at the camera!

As soon as I connect the camera to my laptop I'll post a couple of the pictures!

5 comments:

Leaky said...

AWESOME! I too got a present the other day. I bought myself a camera as a birthday present. I know you'd be proud... I have re entered the digital age. Unfortunately I've not had the chance to practice my discreet photography. Someday I'll make you proud.

Ann said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the pics! I got a new digital camera for my birthday this year, and I love it!

Unknown said...

leaky is retarded and knows very well that he will be able to practice on saturday

Queen B said...

YAY! Congrats!

Teri said...

I really want to get a new camera so I can share more pictures on my blog. congratulations