Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pass the Cheer!

First, I'd like to say that I'm saddened to have not yet experienced the "Pass the Cheer" cups from Starbucks...must get Starbucks...soon.

And now the best of the HCBC...

Kim - this is the blog that officially got me hooked!
Queen B - how does one compete with a produce assault?
Ann - if only I'd remembered this when they were giving me Percocet in the hospital and making me nauseous! Another service of the HCBC! (the SlimFast series is my favorite, but Jane already picked that one!)
Jane - a wonderful example of "corporate america"
Ruth Anne - possibly the shortest blog (text only) to generate the most comments!
Teri - a reminder to remember the milestones
Bianka - I think blogging during labor has earned her at least an honorary membership!

5 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Random people can become friends. Once again, great selection. Thanks for the preview.

I love the cheer.

Ann said...

Great selection - QB's is the funniest - complicated produce! LOL!

Queen B said...

excellent choices. Bianka is amazing. that was a neat post that I had not seen before.

Bianka said...

I like all of these entries! I'm honored to be bestowed with such an honor. :)

Jane said...

Cheer received! This is awesome!