Tuesday, November 20, 2007

That Was NOT Easy!

I'm probably NEVER going to change my profile photo again!!!!! Why is doing this so difficult? Everything else on Blogger is fairly user friendly, but changing your profile pic requires an IT degree!

I will summarize the steps should anyone else be daring enough to try this:
1) Post the picture you desire to have as your default picture in a blog post. (You can keep it as a draft).

2) Go to the HTML tab in the part where you can edit the post.

3) Copy the SECOND http: link that's in there into the field on Edit Profile - why it is different is beyond me.

The key here is step # 3. I hope you like the new photo!

4 comments:

Ann said...

I love the new photo! And yes, I agree: it is extremely difficult to change it. It took me about 45 minutes the last time I did it, because of step #3! LOL!

Queen B said...

ha ha ha. Now I remember how I did it. It took me about 5 minutes. Must've been the IT degree :)

LOVE the new photo - it is well-worth it. If I had not been so lazy last night, I would've helped a little more :)

Jane said...

Great photo.

Confession: I gave up on the profile photo and let kim take care of it last year. I couldnt change mine if I tried

Kim Thomas said...

It's really stupid especially since uploading other pictures are a piece of cake.