Saturday, November 3, 2007

Do Not Try This At Home!

While on house arrest (for medical reasons, not legal) I've taken to sitting on an exercise ball to give my couch a break and maintain/improve core strength since I can't do crunches. My mom came over today and asked about the ball.

Conversation went like this:
Mom: Aren't you afraid you'll fall off and hit your head?
Me: Mom, are you serious? It's practically impossible to fall off while sitting on this.
Mom: It looks risky.
Me: Mom, come on, try it.

And so she did...

She preferred holding on for safety...
And she fell off. Literally fell backwards.
I swear I didn't make this up!!! The hubby (yes, that's him with one sock on - his foot itched) and my sister both were witnesses!!!

8 comments:

Teri said...

How nice that your mom would fall on her head for you

Anonymous said...

and she didn't even have a bevy! so she can't blame it on that!
She's soooo pretty!

Queen B said...

RO! that's awful, though I admit that I could definitely roll off those things. I have no balance :)

Kim Thomas said...

LOL, my favorite part is Will's foot.

Bianka said...

So has she grounded you from using it then? :)

Jane said...

Your mom is hot

Anonymous said...

My mom used one of those while she was recovering from knee surgery. I was constantly falling off of it, good try mom!!!

Ann said...

Go Mom! Love the one-socked hubby!