Friday, November 23, 2007

Let the Festivities Begin!

After thoroughly enjoying last night's food coma, I'm probably the only person on the planet not out fighting the crowds of Black Friday. There are 2 reasons for this: 1) I HATE crowds, and 2) I'm decorating for Christmas today!!!

Here's the annual Thanksgiving photo of the Kolbows/Eberlings:
I've got to remember to take a picture of Art to photo shop him in, since he always takes the picture.

I'm so excited that the Christmas celebration can now begin!! I must confess, last night I listened to Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas CD in the car on the way home (oh alright, I'll admit it, I cheated and listened to it on the way there too!)

Happy shopping and decorating everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! The crowds weren't that bad. Jean and I were at Kohl's at 9am until 11:30.. it was great, the line kept on moving. It was fun! Then we went and got beat up by the massage people, it hurt:-(

Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann said...

Great looking family! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

How funny I listened to both Mariah and Celine' xmas albums on Thanksgiving! kAT is right the crowds weren't that bad unless you went out after 1pm. Personally I think the after christmas sales are much better though!!