Sunday, November 25, 2007

Right on Target

New obsession alert: Darts!! Who knew I'd like darts? Not only does playing darts allow me to be competitive, I get to throw dangerous objects, and relieve stress. It's like running with scissors, yet not.

I honestly had very little clue about how to win the various games we played, but apparently I did quite well. Just because the dart board is hanging in my garage, does not mean that I've actually thrown a dart before! However, I will be practicing in preparation for our housewarming party/birthday extravaganza in two weeks!!!

6 comments:

Leaky said...

I guess I better get around to hanging mine up again so I can practice. I refuse to lose, even though I'm a big loser.

Queen B said...

You might find this strange, but I went through a similar experience a few years ago. I had never played darts before, and I found that I was impressive my first time. After much practice, dedication and drinking, I was not as good as I was on my first attempt. Best of luck to you!

Teri said...

We used to always play darts in the bar down the street. When I started attending church I stopped going to the bar, now we play at home.

Anonymous said...

Practice all you want I'm going to kick butt!!!

Ann said...

I used to play darts when I lived back east...it's so much fun! Good luck!

Jane said...

I think we should play Darts at Kim's baby shower!