Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lifesytle Changes Update

Cutting caffeine cold turkey the day after you were up until midnight and for the second time in 3 months was probably not one of my most brilliant decisions. However, it's already worth it today (although I'm still a little tired despite my 9 hours of sleep last night).

Turkey burgers on whole wheat buns for dinner were an excellent idea however!

Did not make it to the gym because I was just too darn tired. I will be going tonight...promise!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

it was a struggle to work out last night. I only did because I knew I would not today (Thursdays suck).

Margot said...

I'm so proud! I went to the gym last night. It was so packed it was ridiculous. I figure in a few weeks it will slow down when all of the "New Year's Resolutioners" go back to being couch potatoes.

Kim Thomas said...

You need to start doing the Dream Dinners. This month the average serving is about 280 calories.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the caffeine thing,keep us updated. Yum, turkey burgers on wheat sounds delish. Haven't had one of those in a long time!!

Pickle said...

Yay I am so proud of you. LifeStyle Changes... more positive.