Wednesday, January 9, 2008

She Ate the WHOLE Thing!

My mother, the Queen of Smart Ones, eats like a bird. I have have historically been able to out eat her without even getting full. She also, historically, rarely eats out, and when she does it's Olive Garden.

When in Colorado, I made it my mission to get her to try as many different restaurants as possible. We ate at Macaroni Grill, Chili's, Red Robin, Mimi's Cafe, and BJ's - all places she had never been. We also tended to order the same meal - oh no, another sign I'm turning into my mother ;)

At BJ's we ordered their version of a BBQ Chicken Salad. It was quite tasty and rather large. Here's the evidence that ONE of us cleaned their plate:

I'll give you a hint - I wasn't the one ;)

ILY Mom!! When are we going to Red Robin again? (That's her new favorite place).

5 comments:

Queen B said...

YUM! Great job, mom! You earned dessert!

Anonymous said...

Red Robin has some tasty food!!!

Anonymous said...

If I survive 7 degrees in Minnesota next week we can go the 19th. I like BJ's the best

Kim Thomas said...

My favorite meals:

Macaroni Grill: Don't have one
Chilis: Chipotle Bleu Cheese Burger or the Triple Play
Red Robin: Havent been there
Mimi's: French Onion Soup with the the Le Express sandwich that is no longer on the menu but you can still order it.
BJ's: Mini Pizza-Half Great White with no Mushrooms and Half Spinach Artichoke

Ann said...

Wow! That's a HUGE salad! Nice job!