Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stolen from Jane

Tonight's post is stolen from Jane...I thought a list of Things to Do While I'm Alive sounded like a good list to make, especially since I'm a list maker and have never actually written such a list.

Things to Do While I'm Alive (in no particular order):
1) Get my Masters
2) Visit all 50 states
3) Visit Europe
4) Have kids
5) Go on a cruise
6) Go wine tasting and generally learn about wine
7) Find a job that I enjoy
To be continuously updated...

What's on your list?

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I need to think about this, I'll be back...

Ann said...

That #7 is a doozy! Good luck! :o)

Anonymous said...

Lmao about #7.Now I want to make a list!

Jane said...

2008 List
1. Run a marathon
2. Sky Dive
3. Finish inside remodel
4. 1 week formal vacation (no blackberry)
5. Cooking class
6. Provide affirmation to all HCBC who pimp the blog for others.

Thanks Jenn Ann, you rock!