Thursday, January 31, 2008

Saucy Policy

This is the photo that triggered the hubby's comment that the HCBC girls were like the Seinfeld of blogging.

May I present the official Chicken McNuggets Sauce Policy which was posted in several places at throughout this particular establishment:


Sorry it's so small but there were surveillance cameras all over and I feared I'd be kicked out since they were hung proudly next to the "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" signs.

Chicken McNuggets Sauce Policy
6 pcs = 1
10 pcs = 2
20 pcs = 3

12 comments:

Jinjer said...

Are you serious??? That is ridiculous. With a 6 piece, you HAVE to have at least 2 sauce containers. What do they expect you to do...dip once per nugget? Crazy!

Queen B said...

Sauce policies make me very unhappy

Anonymous said...

Very strange. I'm not sure but I think only McDonalds has this policy(outside of the mom and pop places). Weird b/c they make so much money too. At Wendys they don't make such a big deal out of extra sauce requests!!

Anonymous said...

I went to Wendy's yesterday and they gave me 2 sauces without asking for a 5 piece... which I must mention is less than McDonald's 6 piece! That is just crazy!

Kim Thomas said...

Wendy's now has Vanilla Frosties

Ann said...

Unbelievable! My McDonalds does not have this sauce policy.

Ruth Anne said...

They always look at me weird when I say, "Can I have another one?"

Hey, I put BBQ sauce on everything now.

Bianka said...

John and I dunk our hamburgers bite for bite into sweet and sour sauce. Rarely do we even get nuggets.

Pickle said...

Thats retarded. I love the hot mustard sauce and I prefer it with my fries over ketchup, even if I don't order nuggets. Why is that you can only have sauce with nuggets. Mc Donald's is a multibillion dollar company and they have to put rules on the sauce. Ridiculous. Okay I am done.

Kim Thomas said...

To The Pickle: At least my cheeseburger always comes with two of them.

Jane said...

I have such a crush on your husband. "HCBC=Seinfeld of blogging"

And the sauce got all the credit for this great post

Teri said...

I never knew this since I always get the Big Mac.