Monday, January 7, 2008

Row, Row, Row, Your Boat

The crazy rain that we were supposed to get in So Cal this weekend ended up being not so crazy. HOWEVER, some poor lady died in a storm channel near my house. The full story can be found here. I've been on the road enough to know that I wouldn't drive on it at night, much less at night during a rain storm.


I'd planned to direct everyone to read an old blog about what to do if your car was suddenly submerged in water. After many minutes of searching this morning and pestering Queen B (because I was CERTAIN she had written it) and searching Kim1Champ's blog (because QB was fairly certain she had written it), I found it here.

3 comments:

Captain Will said...

Good find! I was wondering where this actually happened when I heard it on the radio. I am not a bit surprised that road was flooded. They really need to install locking gates on both ends of that road to make sure people can't go in there during storms.

Kim Thomas said...

That is so fricken hilarious that you searched our blogs and you were the one that wrote it. LOL

Ann said...

I love that you thought QB wrote it, when you did! LOL!