Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've Got Friends in High Places?

On Friday night, the hubby and I went to the second Garth Brooks concert at the Staples Center, which happened to start at 10:00 PM (aka WAY past my bedtime). I prepared by working until 6:00 PM, going to dinner with the hubby at Chili's (see, we go other places besides Outback), and having a little caffeine. (I should point out that when you haven't had caffeine in weeks, a little goes a LONG way.)

Please note our section and row assignment on my ticket:
In case you've never been to the Staples Center and are wondering where that seat is, allow me to show you:
Second to last row at the VERY top...
Almost in the corner...
Here's looking straight down (have I mentioned I don't like heights?!):
It was a GREAT concert, for a GREAT cause (proceeds went to the fire fighters and those affected by the wildfires back in October), and I had a GREAT time...even if it cut into my beauty sleep aka work recovery program.

6 comments:

Queen B said...

That is like the exact same spot I was in at Reunion Arena in Dallas to see George Strait. The height was...um... great fun.

I'm jealous... never seen Garth in concert.

Anonymous said...

GUY........

Kim Thomas said...

I so wish I could have gone to this....jealous, jealous, jealous.

Anonymous said...

Concerts are so much fun,just the crowd and everything that it really doesn't matter where u sit!!!

Pickle said...

Country blows.

Jane said...

The other day my daughter asked me who Garth Brooks was.

Damn I feel old