Monday, January 28, 2008

Sopa Enfermos

The hubby has come down with flu like symptoms - fever, achy, nauseous, etc. (He'll have to answer all of your bowling questions as soon as he's feeling better.) He spent most of the day in bed, so I called him on my way home from class and asked if I could bring him anything/what he had eaten/taken. After assessing the situation, I promised to bring home Orange Gatorade, Tylenol, and "sick soup", which is the brothy soup with the tiny little noodles a la Lipton. (Ruth Ann, other moms, how'd I do?). Walgreens was on my way home and I figured they'd have all of the essentials.

They had everything plus my shampoo/conditioner which I was running low on (bonus!), EXCEPT for the "sick soup". This is what they had:

6 comments:

Queen B said...

Oooooh!!! Fideos con sabora pollo - mi favorito!!!

Will - you are quite lucky to get such a delicacy when you are sick. What a good wife you have.

Jinjer said...

I think you did GREAT on the sickhubby list! JOb well done. And this soup is just as good...did you get it? Did he eat it? Did he like it?

Jenn Ann said...

Thank you QB and Jinjer! Yes to all.

Kim Thomas said...

David would not have eaten the Fideos con sabora pollo, he would have been afraid of it.

Anonymous said...

I feel like a foreigner.

Jane said...

david would have said "yes the soup did it"