Sunday, January 6, 2008

A trip to the Olive Garden

We got a couple gift cards to the Olive Garden for Christmas so the hubby and I went last week (before the Lifestyle Changes kicked in).

We had gift cards, so I splurged and got the Tour of Italy...yummy!
I LOVE the breadsticks and had several...
...with a gondola of Alfredo of course! (They call it a boat of Alfredo, and while lunching with my coworkers one day, we decided they should call it a gondola instead...we're still waiting for that to catch on).
Why does the hubby look perplexed? No, not because the wife (that's me) left the gift cards at home, but because they didn't bring us any of the Andes mints with our bill.

7 comments:

Bianka said...

Next time you go, order a cup of coffee after dinner and drop in an Andes mint. YUMMM. Low calorie dessert!

Anonymous said...

Yum, Olive Garden!!! I might have to request that as my BDAY destination now..

Kim Thomas said...

I had never ordered the "gondola" of alfredo before but a month or two ago I had this with Jane and it was mmmmmm good.

Ruth Anne said...

Olive Garden is my favorite because of the soup, salad, breadsticks, and MINTS!

Ann said...

We went to Olive Garden on Friday night. I do love the food, but HATE waiting 45 minutes for a table!

Queen B said...

yum, love OG! Can't believe no mints! that is terrible! LOVE the tour of Italy!

Teri said...

That dinner looks fantastic.