Saturday, June 6, 2009

4 AM Club

If you've ever been pregnant, you are familiar with your bladders desire to wake you up in the middle of the night. If not, welcome to my world. Typically I wake up around 3ish, but I stayed up later last night, so I woke up around 4ish. I may need to talk my bladder into making this a permanent time slot since I had several people to "talk" to.

First, the Queen randomly BBM'd me in response to something I sent her last night after she went to bed. It was 6 AM her time, but she's almost never up this early! :)

I continued my routine of checking facebook, the blogs, and Google and People news. I commented on both Ruth's and Jane's posts, and low and behold Ruth replied to my comment! Another 4 AM buddy! (This also left me wondering if and when Ruth ever sleeps???)

Then, what do you know? Bianka commented on my Facebook status. No real surprise there since she's nocturnal. I wonder what will happen now that she's on maternity leave?

Anyone else want to join our 4 AM club? Paula? Andrea? You guys can get away pretty easy since it's 7 your time ;)

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I have been pregnant and when I woke up in the middle of the night I would pee and go back to bed.

Ruth has an excuse she was probably working.

Queen B said...

LOL @ Kim. That is my kind of pregnancy ;) Glad you were around this morning to keep me distracted on my way to being late ;)

Ruth Anne said...

I never sleep my first trimester. The mind...

Sorry to ruin my cool level, but I was working. I will be returning to work full-time, so I will definitely be an active member of the 4AM club.

My dad emailed me right after you. I think he can be the honorable watch dog. He never sleeps.

Paula said...

During the school, I've already been on and gotten off by 7. But now that it's summer, I'm really hoping to be sleeping til 8! I doubt the kids will let me, but it's worth a try! But if I'm up at 7, I'll look you up!