Thursday, June 25, 2009

Twins - 13 Weeks

Seriously, where did my butt go?!

Co-workers today said "you're barely showing!" I said "for 13 weeks?" Their response? "Oh..."

The little suckers (yes mom, I'm bringing that name back) are literally sucking the life out of me! I still haven't gained a pound, despite eating every 2 - 3 hours except when I'm sleeping. I'm drinking water like crazy and still have super dry skin. I'm putting lotion on multiple times per day. Obviously, they're sucking all my energy...and I love every minute of it!

Yesterday I achieved normal prego status and I won't go back to my doctor for a month! Next ultrasound will be in 3 weeks.

Today the limes graduated to medium shrimp. This seems odd, since I'd have put them in the opposite order. I've decided that they'd be Bubba and Gump this week (official dining location of the HCBC).

KT asked what I thought their gender would be. I'm thinking boy and girl. KT thinks both boys. What do you think?

7 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Limes are definitely bigger than medium shrimp. This whole size thing is a joke.

Definitely two boys.

Paula said...

Speaking as a mother of 2 boys and 1 girl, for your sake I hope they are both girls!
;-)

Queen B said...

boy and girl :)

your temp name is No Butt :)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog from your Chiari Blog and I think you are hilarious. And I think you might find this website funny. http://www.lets-panic.com

Captain Will said...

I think the size is based on the length. And I think they mean the small limes (like the ones you would put in a Corona, hence Corona and Corona Light). So I can see a medium shrimp being longer than a lime, although the mass of the lime is bigger.

It's hard to say what they will be at this point, but I hope Jenn is basing her prediction on what she really thinks rather than what she wants! Although I am hoping for the same thing! ;)

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you are posting pictures!

Jane said...

2 boys is my bet