Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anything is Better than A and B

Last week, the Queen suggested that we come up with unisex names for the twins until we knew their gender. It was A-something and Blair.

Today, KT suggested Fred and Frederica, since "it" doesn't work like it did for Sydney.

My sister has been calling them fatty fatty fat fat and B. My aunt calls them the little yabbers. Ever since my mom saw them Monday, they've been "her" babies or A and B. Before Monday, they were little dudes.

Pickle just suggested spud and spudnick.

So of course, I'm turning to my faithful readers to help me out. Offer your creative suggestions and earn a spot in the baby book ;)

9 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Do you really what to know what I think?
For all the 90s lovers...

A-Ace
&
B-Base

All that she wants...

Ruth Anne said...

You know I win with the link!

Jane said...

Always one for a good competition:

If you are sticking with Blair amke it Bush and Blair

My favorite:
Bill and Ted

or

Bonnie and Clyde

Paula said...

Venti and Grande

Queen B said...

lol. I voted Alex and Blair

Kim Thomas said...

As I have suggested on Facebook:

Almeda and Bauer
Kim and Laura
Jack and Audrey
Patch and Kayla
Tom and Jerry

Bianka said...

Andi and Billie. Both cute unisex names!

Bianka said...

...though Tom and Jerry is pretty funny. :)

Unknown said...

striker & strikette. :)