Monday, June 22, 2009

Ultimate in Patheticness

If you followed my Facebook Status Updates this evening, you saw that I was so tired and generally crappy feeling while driving home this evening, that I stopped at my mom's house 2/3 of the way home to lay on her couch and nap. It was a pretty crappy day. I worried too much (the trifecta of work/friends/family). I did too much. Then my body made me pay for it with a headache (exhaustion/tension/hormonal/definitely not the Chiari headaches I used to have-no need to worry) and general feeling of nausea (though I did not tell my sister this when I arrived at her house). I flattened myself on the couch, drank some water, and napped. There is a picture of me on the couch, but it further proves that my butt has disappeared and Thursday will get here soon enough. :)

When I woke up, mom made me a grilled cheese and cut up some fruit. I continued to lay on the couch until 8:45 when I finally gathered enough energy to make the 15 minute drive home. Of course I immediately went to bed. How is it possible to be this tired? Yes, I realize I am pathetic, but at least I can admit it.

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I'm glad you made it home ;)

Bianka said...

Um, you are not pathetic. You are growing two human beings from scratch. It's a bit energy consuming!!

Kim Thomas said...

Loving mom for the grilled cheese.

jocelyn said...

yeah it's probably because 2 babies!