Saturday, June 27, 2009

We survived!

Super duper thank you to: the hubby, mom, aunt, Sistor, Pickle, and Mr and Mrs KFuj!!! I couldn't have pulled this off without you! Should I ever be crazy enough to make this a career, I will have to hire all of you. :)

This is the only picture that Striker and I took together all day. And it was when we went to dinner at Chili's after everything was done. And we were exhausted. This was however before I completely crashed and almost fell asleep in my food.

I am currently in bed and far too tired to get my laptop and card reader to upload the pictures of my creations. You'll have to wait until tomorrow for pictures of the flowers and cupcakes. :)

4 comments:

Queen B said...

eagerly awaiting....!

Kim Thomas said...

Hot couple!

Kim Thomas said...

Hot couple!

Jane said...

This is a great pic. You look "glowing"