Friday, June 5, 2009

Oskar Goes to the Groomer

Today marked Oskar's first trip to the groomer. Yes, he's almost 5 years old, but until today I had always done the haircut. He was in need of a bath, haircut, nail clipping, teeth brushing, and ear cleaning - in other words, the works. That was far too big of a task for the hubby and I, so off he went to PetSmart.

The hubby dropped him off and came home to tell me that they were going to give him a buzz cut. I raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. Striker went to pick him up and BBM'd me "Oskar is a little short...." If I can manage to get a picture of his poor little chicken legs, you'll understand how naked he feels.

3 comments:

Bianka said...

His ears look so cute and fluffy!!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! Poor lil' guy. Tell him I still love him.

EHW

Queen B said...

Oskar is definitely short... and now he has no hair ;)