Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bloggers love....

Contests with prizes and getting stuff in the mail! Does anyone else find the fact that we love snail mail amusing given that we're so technologically advanced?

For winning (or correctly guessing) where Princess got the idea to stick gum behind her ear, Paula sent me a lovely prize! A Longaberger pie plate, wrist rattles for the little limes (and of course they're a cow and pig!), and of course a pack of bubble gum (with instructions to not stick it behind my ear!)

Love it! Thanks Paula!!!! BTW, red is my preferred color of stone/pottery bakeware....have you been snooping in my kitchen?!

3 comments:

Paula said...

OOOHHH MY WORD!!! I had no idea you like red pottery!!! Just got lucky! Glad you like!!!

Kim Thomas said...

Love wrist rattles!

Congratulations, Winner!

Queen B said...

that's fantastic!

New temp names... Elsie and Wilbur?