Thursday, July 12, 2007

BBB #2

Observations...

-Amber annoys me because she cries ALL the time.
-Jen annoys me because she's Jen.
-I am SO not happy that Jen won HOH.
-Jen only won HOH because she's a lucky idiot. She couldn't have actually realized that the door was a factor which means she WAY under estimated its actual volume.

When Julie asked the question "how many gallons of water does the teacup hold?" I turned to Will and said "5 because of the door". That makes ME the winning Jenn and not Jen. I swear that this is true! And I also literally ran upstairs the second BB8 was over to write this. I have issues, I know! :)

7 comments:

Captain Will said...

My observation was that when they were "eavesdropping" at the end of the show, Jen told Amber that she was the only one to vote for her...that could bring an interesting twist. I have a feeling that Jen is going to completely screw this up and she will be the third to go.

Kim Thomas said...

I completely agree with your assessment. Additionally, I thought the episode was pretty boring.

Jen will totally screw up nominations, no doubt.

Queen B said...

Jen is such a moron. Yeah, I was really wondering how the teacup could hold water. My guess was 10, so you still win :)

Kim Thomas said...

Queen B: Funny, when you said Jen was a moron I forgot the topic and thought, why is she calling Jenann a moron?

Jenn Ann said...

Kim - funny that I thought the same thing at first! For further clarification:

BB8 Jen is JEN
JennAnn is JENN

Here's my logic on that:
My husband's name is William, it's abbreviated Will. Why should Jenn be any different?

Kim Thomas said...

Thanks for the clarification. And you are rightm why would Jenn be any different than Will?

Queen B said...

LOL, I would NEVER call JenN a moron! But Jen, oh, yeah, she's a total moron :)