Sunday, July 22, 2007

BBB #6

Quotes:

In reference to the vote of 9 to 1 -
"I knew instantly that it was me".
-Kail

"To trust these people you don't even know I think is retarded".
-Dick

"I don't feel like I'm nominated"
-Jen

Observations:

- Are Dick and Danielle the only people who have watched this show before?

- Does Eric remind anyone else of Adam Sandler?

- Is Kail taking lessons from Amber? She cried about being put up against Jen. Come on, it's JEN!

- Eric's challenge - LAME! Half of America isn't going to understand the question - "Whose personal property should he covertly target?" Actually, I'm not all that clear on it either...

- For the record, there are starving children in Africa. There are also starving children in every other country in the world. However, it seems that we are most often shown pictures of the starving children in Africa. It is sad and the reference has nothing to do with the ethnicity of the children, just the way they look in the pictures.

1 comment:

Queen B said...

Yeah, that was a bonehead comment by Kail on the 9-1 vote. Hello! And how about the alliance totall falling apart?

Kail has totally lost it... the crying. give me a break already! one person constantly sniffling is one too many!

I can't believe Jameka has put so much pressure on herself. that was sad :(