Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BBB!

So based on Kim's fantastic recap on the last episode of Big Brother, I watched Jen's tears over her picture. I'd just like to point out that while she's crying over her picture, the veins in her forehead are MAJORLY sticking out, she should be crying about that!

Amber is such the victim and she cries too much...she annoys me. She's had a tough life, but still...

And of course Kail said "That was Easy!" I should report her to the Staples Easy Button/trademark police!

Darn it, 20 minutes until the next episode starts...

2 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I agree, report Kail.

When I get home from Sacramento I will definitely check out those forehead veins!

Queen B said...

OMG, THANK YOU for mentioning the veins. Those were HORRIBLE, and contributed to as I said on kim1champ, she looked much worse blubbering over the picture for 15 minutes on camera than the actual picture looked when they showed it for like 4 seconds max.