Sunday, July 15, 2007

BBB #3

Highlights (lowlights?):

Joe on Jen winning HOH: "I'm sick of people being rewarded for stupidity!" - And I thought I'd never agree with Joe on anything!

I'm now a big fan of the "I" drinking game and would like to start a bunch of similar games to amuse myself - suggestions?

Jen has picture issues and it makes me EXTREMELY happy that CBS posted the picture of Jen crying over the picture she thinks is terrible causing her veins to pop out on her forehead. click here How ridiculous is it that she WAVED at the camera in the bedroom? Her best quote of the episode was "I'm not, like, stupid". As for nominating Dick and Danielle, she's a moron. Whomever isn't voted out will come after Jen with a vengeance...not that much more motivation is needed by anyone.

Apparently I've become the Big Brother addict and have stolen this as a regular blog topic (sorry Kim!). Actually the people aren't that exciting, but I took notes on the episode for blog purposes. Rachel is SO gonna make fun of me for that!

1 comment:

Queen B said...

LOL, I committed a few things to memory, knowing they would be required on blogs.

Joe has this long conversation with Jen about how she should put two of the three original "upstairs" people on the chopping block. Good strategy on deflecting away from him being nominated. He leaves and she says, "I think he should worry a little more about him getting nominated." Hello!!! This is called strategy.

The drinking game is awesome. For the people who were playing it at home, they woulda been drunk just on her nomination speech... "I am tired of all the negativity. I am a positive person. I like good energy...." who cares already...