Sunday, July 29, 2007

BBB #9

Ok SERIOUSLY...how many people didn't cry in this episode? I watched it while the hubby was out playing softball on the one TV in our house that doesn't have TiVo (gasp, I know) so I didn't get a chance to review. He came home right as the episode ended, so I've asked him to make a list of everyone that cries while he watches. I have no doubt that he will post the answer as soon as he is finished watching.

I'm torn. I think I need to watch BBAD AFTER the next episode airs because I'm getting the sequence of events confused and I am in a constant state of confusement. That's a word that Janine made up - if you know Janine (she doesn't blog...yet!), then you aren't surprised. Anyhow, I digress. I enjoy watching After Dark mostly because I'm addicted and there isn't anything else on...but it seems like a case of deja vu when I already know who's been nominated, who's on slop, and who they are planning to evict.

How happy am I that they are showing all of the practical jokes that are going on this season (Dick causing the kitchen sink to spray Danielle)? (They might as well be doing something since playing the game isn't really happening.) Did they have After Dark last season? Because I'm so disappointed I didn't get to see Chill Town unedited.

3 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Amber: "When I heard Julie say that Dustin was the next HOH, I started crying."-Try sobbing uncontrollably Amber! ROFL!

Last year, they didnt call it Afterdark and it wasn't on showtime. They did have the live feed on CBS.com and I did watch it...

Queen B said...

yeah, check out my post for my favorite quote of the night. the crying is ridiculous.

Ruth Anne said...

One day I will watch.