Thursday, July 26, 2007

BBB #8

Jen is a closet smart person? I was starting to wonder (how many not smart people know what Mensa is and would have thought to create a Jensa shirt?) and tonight's episode confirmed it.

I was surprised a little by Danielle's boyfriend...he seemed too normal. Not what I'd pictured.

Unless you watch After Dark you'd never know that Dick started the campaign to get out Mike almost immediately after putting him on the block.

Possibly the best part about After Dark is everybody talking about what they think is making it on tv and seeing how screwed up their interpretations are of what's actually going on.

I'm going to make an early prediction that it will be Eric and Danielle as the final two. Who do you think will be the final two?

4 comments:

Queen B said...

maybe it's just because I was watching it at 2am, but tonight's BB was the most boring by far, imo.

I agree with you that Danielle's bf was not really what I pictured. Poor guy, that must be really tough having to watch your girlfriend snuggle up to a dork like Nick.

Had anyone else forgotten that Jessica was still on the show? She is apparently doing nothing interesting to get camera time.

I can definitely agree with you on Eric and Danielle. We shall see...

Queen B said...

OMG, I just remembered the highlight of the show and why it's hard for me to buy Jen as a closet-smart-person... her comment about how she often makes decisions based on her hair, "I don't want to do that on this day because my hair will be dirty." ROFLMAO

Kim Thomas said...

Jen's comment on hair was hilarious. How can she possibly be smart? I think her friend was just trying to have her back and get people to think she is smart.

Danielle's boyfriend was totally opposite of what I would have expected.

Captain Will said...

Well, after watching After Dark, and hearing some of her one-on-one conversations, I think Jen's stupidity is an act, and the producers are just playing up that angle. In reality, she knows a lot more about what's going on in the game than the CBS shows lead you to believe.