Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Random Photo Conclusion

Alright, since the random photo has been posted for some time now, I now bring you the conclusion!

This is an ice chest that I found in my aunt and uncle's garage on the day that they were having their electrical box rewired.

I stopped by on my way home from somewhere to find my aunt, uncle and mother sitting in their garage. All of their electricity was shut off for most of the day so they were camping out in the garage finding various ways to amuse themselves. Apparently at some point they punctured the top of the Styrofoam lid causing a major flaw in it's purpose (keeping beer and cranberry juice cold). My mom and uncle (being creative in an odd and twisted way)then created the monstrosity that is pictured. They like to call it a work of art.

Other various items in the photo are:
My mom's shoe (which was not on her foot)
Absolut vodka (for the cranberry juice of course)
Trail mix to snack on

This recount is in no way as humorous as it was in person. I guess you either had to be there or have to just know my family.

1 comment:

Ruth Anne said...

Wow, there was too much tape on there for just a hole in the lid. Maybe they were doing something else and didn't want to tell you. A bomb?!

NE-way, funny familly!