Sunday, July 29, 2007

Internet Crisis

How unhappy am I that my Internet was down the ENTIRE day yesterday?

Should you have the option of switching to a fiber optic connection - DON'T! At least wait until it's less new.

If you remember, I gave kudos to our provider earlier this month (Shout-Out-To-Sunburst). I'm hoping for another apology and a refund for this month. Saturday was prime Internet time for me and I was forced to (gasp) do something else.

Rachel, if you're reading this, it's finally happened...I am addicted to blogging and the HCBC. Resistance is futile. Join the club!

8 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Oh My! I am curious to know what you did instead?

John and Jane Smith said...

Welcome to HCBC! Part of the charter includes the peer pressure of getting the Evans sister Rachel and Young sister Alice up functioning on their own. Love peer pressure!

I'm with Kim. What did you do?

Queen B said...

Yeah, I'm with Kim and Jane, what on earth else would you do?? Take a nap?

Jenn Ann said...

Let's see...
-Laundry (which is much more painful when you can't read blogs in between loads)
-went to a birthday party for a 2 year old
-Took a nap (of course)!
-Checked at least once per hour to see if the internet was back up
-took Oskar for a LONG walk
-watched BBAD in it's entirety as well as EVERYTHING on my TiVo

Queen B said...

you poor, deprived thing :(

Anonymous said...

I am sticking to my guns on this one. No blogging for me. :-) Thanks for the entertainment though!

Teri said...

I understand but my internet crisis was that I had the rummage sale all day on Saturday. I am just recovering now, look for my blog later on.

Ruth Anne said...

Even if you don't blog, not having internet access is isolating.