Tuesday, July 17, 2007

BBB #4

This will be quick, because I'm tired...

AMBER NEEDS TO STOP CRYING ALREADY...she's driving me CRAZY!!!

I LOVE Danielle!!! She's the only competent player in the entire house - love the back to back veto wins! We may have a mini-Janelle in the making here!

Jen is SO going home next week unless there is another freak occurrence and she wins veto. How ridiculous is that red unitard? (please no comments about the teal spandex on my myspace page - yes that is a teal unitard)


Dick or Jane...I mean Joe? I want Joe to go. I like that Dick fights with Jen constantly and I want him to outlast her. I'm sort of bored with Joe. Actually I'm sort of bored with this season thus far...I'm hoping Danielle can spice it up for me.

Jameka is laying low...I'm interested to see what happens with her...

5 comments:

Queen B said...

DANG, I was trying to beat you to the recap. I just posted mine. similar thoughts on Amber... not sure if crying over your picture or crying over having your ball picked for the veto game are worse.

Captain Will said...

I don't know, Jameka finally opened her mouth about her dislike for Amber. It seemed like mini-Arnold Schwarzenegger (can't remember his real name) stirred Jameka up a little bit.

Kim Thomas said...

OK. We could all post the same stuff. It's amazing.

Kim Thomas said...

Have you rename Big Brother 8 to something else? BBB #4 instead of BB8 #4????

Jenn Ann said...

BBB = Big Brother Blog - It's like a tongue twister :)