Tuesday, July 24, 2007

BBB #7

Ummm...this episode was kinda boring and I'm just not feeling it. HOWEVER, I convinced the hubby to get After Dark and I'm officially hooked!!!! NOTHING is funnier than Dick, Dustin, and Nick sitting outside talking right now. I'm also enjoying Jessica playing quarters with Zach and Mike.

Let me think back to the episode...ummmm...this season is PATHETIC in comparison to the last 2. I didn't take notes this time and I should have. The only thing I can think of is Dick's reference to Marcellus which proves that he's at least watched BB before - too bad he started pissing everyone off. And Kail's an idiot.

5 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Without Jannelle it really just is mediocre....

Kim Thomas said...

Jennann....you need to add a photo to your profile.

Ruth Anne said...

Ok, lets pretend the BB never started, and get ready for the next big thing. WHO WANTS TO BE A SUPERHERO SEASON 2. My favorite, and it starts this Thursday!

thesloez said...

navigate to this website best replica bags go to these guys Louis Vuitton fake Bags why not try here replica bags china

Unknown said...

see this site gucci replica handbags browse around this website Ysl replica click here to find out more bag replica high quality