Monday, July 23, 2007

Ruth Anne ROCKS!!!

I just left this comment on Bianka's blog, but felt it worthy of posting here.

"I love Ruth Anne!!! She's a L&D RN (or so I've gathered from her blog) - I want to be just like her when I grow up!

Cool things I learned today:
-Ruth Anne ROCKS!
-IUGR - they are testing Colleen for this right now...don't ask what it stands for because it sounds scarier than what it really means. Just be thankful that it looks like your baby will take after you instead of John!
-How awesome is blogging?!"

I guess I'm really thankful that Rachel made me do this :)

6 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

You are so awesome to like me. ;-) (See nice circle.)

That love tank is sure filling.

Kim Thomas said...

Yes, RuthAnne rocks. I am lucky enough to have met her.....twice already. Today....thanks in part to how hot her eyes are, I had a procedure that will soon be featured on the Mr and Mrs Smith blog.

Kim Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri said...

I told you that you would love the skinner news. It's very witty.

Queen B said...

I'm so happy for Kim to have brought us all together :)

Jane said...

As you may or may not know RuthAnne is not only the best blogger sister but also one of the first members of the Hot Chick Blogger's Club.