Tuesday, July 31, 2007

BBB #10

I was blogging and talking to a friend on instant messenger while Will watched the episode and alerted me to the lowlights (let's face it, other than the MAJOR drama last night on After Dark it's ho-hum at best).

While Amber and Jameka were crying (literally) about Dustin taking the prizes in the Veto competition, here is possibly the worst quote of the entire season:
Jameka: "God is some gangsta. It's God, that's why I'm not trippin'."

I wish I had started counting the number of times that Jameka or Amber referenced God somehow being involved in the game (being there, wanting something to happen, etc.) Any guesstimates?

I think Eric is hysterical and that he was actually a good choice for America's Player even if some of his tasks are really lame! Is anyone with me on this?

4 comments:

Queen B said...

Yeah, Eric is an awesome choice as America's player. He's the only one who is both well liked and very funny. oh, and soooo not afraid to make a fool of himself!

Ruth Anne said...

Did he really say God is some gangsta? I wonder if he got that out of the ebonics bible?

Jenn Ann said...

I think it was on After Dark last night, but Eric stuffing himself into a pillow case in an effort to help the catch phrase "I'd do that for a dollar" catch on was HYSTERICAL!

Ruth Anne, I'll make you a deal...I watch Who wants to be a Superhero tonight and you watch BB8 tomorrow. You've got to see it to believe it!

Queen B said...

Jameka said, "God is some gangsta," when talking with Amber about the POV game. It was very bizarre.