Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wasted Time at Work

Yesterday Kim posted about time wasted at work (Guilty!)

Additional proof that I don't always work continuously from 8-5:
Me (calling Rachel at her extension): Rach, Kim and Queen B have created a separate category for the Hot Chicks Blog Club.
Rach: Seriously? That's so funny
Me: I know, now I have to go home and follow suit.
Rach: I've got to check out Rachel Made Me Do This, I haven't in awhile.
Me: Slacker!
Rach: You're doing a really good job!
Me: Just trying to live up to Kim's standards!

Please note the time this blog was posted. :)

6 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Hot Chicks Blog Club rocks. When is the next meeting?

As the secretary, I will take notes. Kim is the president. Do you want to be the treasurer?

Teri said...

I couldn't believe that I was in this list for the club. I will be making the list on my blog too.

Kim Thomas said...

Jane was actually the first one to add the HCBC list to her site. She is also the founder.........

Ruth Anne said...

My son loved your new photo so much that cover my desktop with it. He is 2, don't ask me how he did it.

Jenn Ann said...

Treasurer? Me? My husband is the accountant. I majored in marketing...how about I be the events coordinator? Teri seems the most responsible how bout her?

Queen B said...

LMAO, this is great :)

Can I be the VP? That way I just have to knock Kim off to rule the world. (insert evil laugh here!) But the world would be a lame place without Kim in it, so I would never do that.