Sunday, July 1, 2007

Neighbors!!!

While walking Oskar tonight I met a neighbor couple and their two dogs. Carlos and Jennifer are getting married in about 3 weeks and she's only a couple years older than me (hence the very creative name of Jennifer). Their dogs are Dori and Callie and both are Oskar-sized. Do you think Oskar made friends with either of them? No, of course not. He barked his head off until I picked him up. Dori did the same. Callie seems to be a puppy so she just followed suit.

Jennifer and I committed to convincing our dogs to be friends (which of course would make us friends). YAY!!! Neighbor friends that I didn't go to high school with.

Oh yeah, that reminds me...Reva and Josh's house looks like it's done, so they should be moving in soon. More newlywed neighbors! I love my neighborhood more and more each day!!! Seriously, this is cool. I'll be able to socialize while being at home...this is new to me.

Now if I can just find the owner of the big dog that keeps pooping in front of my house, I'll give them a complimentary holder with poop bag picker-uppers that they can tie on their leash. Oskar has one, but I've never had to use it...he's very particular about relieveing himself in public places. Yes, I'm serious.

No comments: