Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BBB 10.10

This is really late getting posted...

Dan is a bad actor and is totally going to get himself caught. I think I'd want to be his friend in real life though. He has an Eric-like quality to him. I did like his motivational speeches - I sorta want to carry him around in my purse and bring him out when I need motivation. (That was random!)

Jessie annoys me like CRAZY!!! Such a sore loser! His tears for Michelle and the way he took care of her were almost redeeming...almost...

Since I watch After Dark whenever there is a HOH competition that is an endurance, I knew who won on Thursday. Why the heck did it need to last HALF of the show?

Does Keesha always befriend the losers? Steven, Memphis...

Impressive that April figured out that Dan was America's Player...I didn't think she had it in her :)

Memphis and Jessie - interesting predicament that April put herself in...

2 comments:

KFuj said...

ok when is BB on so I can watch it or try to watch it at least? Maybe I will TiVo it until we move into our place then I will have direct tv in my room and can watch whatever I want!

Queen B said...

Let me preface this by saying that I'm typing up my notes here while watching, without reading your post first ;) We'll see how similar we are!

Dan's comment, "I have America behind me" was stupid. He thinks bc he was voted player, that means people are behind him? Did he not see what a burden it was on Eric?!

Poor Jessie's overstrained pectoral muscles from standing against the wall. He should really stretch more often.

RO, April, "I was up there sunbathing"

I LOVED Dan giving motivational speeches. That was funny!

Yeah, Dan sucks as an actor, but I'm impressed by how fast they tagged him as America's player.