Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BBB 10.11

I was intrigued by the fight instantly! I hope it's worth the hype in the opening preview.

I totally love Michelle sometimes! Duh, the pawn always goes home!

Dan hugging Jessie and the whole story that he construed, Jessie's reaction, PRICELESS!!!! I LOVED that Dan smiled at the camera after 10 seconds.

Libra must go!!! Even if April is a B.

Watching BB without the aid of TiVo is not pleasant. I'm not patient!!!

MEMPHIS: "This is why America, this is why you put 30-year-old women in the house. They go crazy!"

The fight WAS pretty good. Again, I sorta love Michelle. The voice of reason, yet again.

What's the best way to follow up 3 months away from your small children? A letter from home? NOPE! A Hawaiian vacation for TWO! Way to go Libra, you've stooped to a new low.


For KFuj, and Ruth Anne, now that the Twilight saga has ended :) - BB is on Sundays at 8, Tuesdays at 9, and Thursdays at 8 on CBS.

5 comments:

Jinjer said...

OMG Libra needs to get outta there. I am no longer a fan of Aprils. She is vindictive. Libra picks Hawaiian vacation over a letter from home? You have got to be kidding me! The hug was hilarious. Jerry still bugs me. Jesse is such a firestarter. The fight was GREAT!

Ruth Anne said...

My mom wants me to read The Host. If I can get a TV in the bathroom, I could watch.

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day! I live for your BB blog and I got two in one day. I desperately need a life :)

Queen B said...

Michelle was so right about pawns. Loved dan's smile for the camera. How did no one remark on the similarity of keesha's cake to the weird ones Kim always posts? It was hideous!

Queen B said...

I'm surprised that we still have 50 states, if they can be bought for just $500k