Sunday, August 10, 2008

BBB 10.13

I love me a good BB fight!

I love Dan! He's got a good game going.

April is so fake and so kissing Michelle's butt!

Jerry is such a hypocrite. He did the same thing Dan did with his military garb. Let it go! Everyone lies in this game and breaks their word.

Jerry's love for Janelle...EWWWWW!!!!

YAY for Chicken George finally winning something on BB!

Have I mentioned that I despise Libra?

I'm so happy that Libra and Keesha are up! Libra HAS to go home this week!

3 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

OK, I am officially pissed. I missed Janelle.

Paula said...

still don't watch it...but don't want you to go on strike.

Queen B said...

I am so over the fights this year. I think because the girls squeak too much when they scream at each other.

Dan is so like Eric with his smiles and winks for the camera.

It was definitely fun seeing the guys from seasons past.

I really hope Keesha doesn't go. I think she's my fave :)