Friday, August 22, 2008

BBB 10.18

Julie Chen's wardrobe department did a better job with basic black tonight.
I love the drama that Dan's veto speech caused.

Poor April and her pitty party. She does dishes and bakes cakes, wow that's valuable!

I also love that Dan is yet again the swing vote.

The segment on the showmance further proved it's just a showmance. And what is with Ollie's phobia of birds?

Renny had a bad hair night. And her lipstick is back.

April was almost likable in her speech. I missed Jerry's due to a coughing fit and we didn't have time to back it up.

Why does everyone keep voting with the house? It's not like anyone thinks it's how they wanted to vote. Now we're going to have to watch Ollie mope all week.

CRAP! An endurance HOH when I have to get on a plane and can't watch After Dark!

1 comment:

Queen B said...

omg, I can't believe I didn't comment on this.

I think Ollie and April are cute together, but destined to break up in less than 3 months.

I wanted to like April, even though she kinda scares me, but when she said Keesha hated her because she was hotter I just couldn't like her.

we are definitely in a voting lull