Sunday, August 17, 2008

BBB 10.16

How funny is it that Jerry's always a third wheel with April and Ollie?

Renny's sobbing when she got into her HOH room...odd. Not what I expected at all.

April's poodle in the hot tub...HYSTERICAL!

Never claim a showmance to be a real romance when you're on the show. How long until April and Ollie hate each other after the show's over?

I like the pairing of Michelle and Renny...

The food competition was NASTY! Michelle is totally growing on me as Keesha becomes more annoying. Lollipops and slop...yum!

Ollie's bird phobia...also hysterical.

Holy crap, Ollie started playing the game this week!

LOVE Renny's nominations - I don't care who goes home as long as it's April or Jerry. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree...I think April like Ollie because she's stuck in the house with him !!!

Queen B said...

Loved Dan's prayer before eating the crickets!

Definitely a surprising reaction from Renny with the pics. Liked her letter.

Can't believe Renny was thinking pawn. Doh!

April and Ollie are cute but such a showmance. Funny that he "proposed."

Queen B said...

Oh, and poor Holly!

Ruth Anne said...

I watched last night and thought of you the whole time.

Why does the old guy talk to himself?