Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cutest 9 month old on the planet!!!

That's Madeline in case you were wondering. :)

I went to see Bianka and Maddie last night after work for a tour of their new house - which now has a washer, dryer and dishwasher, still no fridge or kitchen sink though! I'm not sure where John was...hmmm... But I digress...

We were sitting outside and Maddie was crawling around on the patio (it's very smooth concrete, I promise) when Bianka asked if I wanted to see Maddie play on the grass. The pictures below are not of her walking or crawling, but rather the way she poses to avoid touching the grass (or to touch it as little as possible).

She resists putting her feet down unless she is forced to. When she does, she only puts one foot down and does everything in her power to keep the other foot off of the grass.
When put down on the grass on all fours, she teetors on opposing knee and hand, frozen.

How cute is she?! I don't think she was pleased that we made her do this experiment twice since Mr. Pearl was having issues and needed his battery removed.

7 comments:

Paula said...

That is so funny! I think Gman still won't walk on grass barefoot--and he's almost 3!

Queen B said...

omg, that is so cute :)

Kim Thomas said...

She is getting so cute! Sydney is glad to have another friend in Scal

Jane said...

Good thing Aunt Jenn came to the rescue with photos.

Tick Tock Bianka :)

Bianka said...

Hahaha this is the cutest post you have ever had, Jenn! Not that I'm biased or anything. :)

Ann said...

Adorable!

Sydney Thomas said...

She is cute. I want to play with her.