Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Four years of marital bliss have included:

  • Three moves
  • I just can't bring myself to count cars...oh alright, 4 new cars...I think
  • Three different jobs for the hubby
  • 1 major surgery for me
  • Countless doctors appointments and tests
  • 2 permanent medications
  • Lots of bowling, softball, and water sports
  • 3 furry additions to the family
  • Countless scavenger hunts for misplaced items
  • Countless hours spent blogging
  • Thousands of discrete (and some times not-so-discrete) photos
  • A few nice long relaxing vacations (with another coming up soon!)
  • Lots of time spent with our family and friends
  • 1 stupid nickname ;)
  • Lots of love, laughter, and fun
I love you Bunny! :) There's no one else I'd rather spend forever with!



And now the story behind this photo: There is an alleged German tradition (or so I was told) that at weddings right before midnight they dress the bride in an apron and scarf and hand her a broom. Of course this tradition does not take into account the fact that I intended to hire a cleaning lady and quite simply hate cleaning. Being the sharing spouse that I am, I generously allowed the hubby to have the Haus Frau (House Wife) apron and broom.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Happy Anniversary! He's such a sport!

KFuj said...

Congrats! Jenn and Will on an amazing four years! We are so happy for the two of you!

Kim Thomas said...

The pic is hilarious! Happy Anniversary!

Queen B said...

Congrats! uh, you forgot 1 boat ;)

Sydney Thomas said...

Happy Day!

Unknown said...

aw...happy anniversary! (i'm sorry, i'm late!)